Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Alphabet Introduction


I am using all the letters in the alphabet to introduce myself.

Athletic, I have played many sports in my life, but soccer was the best
Baseball, I played baseball for 3 years I didn't like it because I was not very good at it
Cookies, is my favorite desert
Drawing, I am good at drawing cartoons and some real life things
Excellent at math, I always get good grades in math
Friendly, I like making new friends
Giving, I like to share
Hardworking, I always try my best
Interesting, I like to do many different things
Joyful, I am happy most of the time
Kind, I am kind to all the people I meet
Language, I take Spanish as another language
Micheal is my middle name
Nephew, I am a nephew to 5 uncles and 5 aunts
Outstanding
Punctual , I am always on time
Quit, I don't talk much
R, I am a soccer referee
Soccer is my favorite sport
Truthful, I always tell the truth
U- in two years I will be a upper class man in high school
Vigorous, I do a vigorous sport or something every week
Wednesday is my favorite day of the week
Xray, I get xrays from the Doctor
Youthful, I enjoy being a teenager
Zoo, I like to go the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment